Slideshow

...

Saturday 7 July 2012

Essex's answer to vintage - Bella Sorella

Saturday 7 July 2012

As unlikely as it first seemed that a TOWIE star would become one of my style icons, Lydia Rose Bright has proven the Essex Girl stereotype wrong, and is now firmly on my list. Being from Essex myself, it’s refreshing to see someone going against the grain with their fashion choices. 
Anyone that knows me well, will know I love vintage-inspired pieces, and am more than a little obsessed with vintage fashion. So Lydia’s vintage boutique Bella Sorella, provides the perfect antidote to aid my obsession, without having to traipse to London to search out hip markets and the like. 
Here are a couple of my favourite pieces from Bella Sorella’s online store..let me know what you think? 

 



Pictures courtesy of bellasorella.co.uk


ChloƩ x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want.Wall © 2014