Slideshow

...

Sunday 28 October 2012

LUSTING OVER MAWI

Sunday 28 October 2012

(Image courtesy of atfashionforte.com)
Hey dolls, 

Sorry sorry sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've been snowed under with uni work and work experience stuff as you can imagine. But I'm back and raring to go again, so here we go.. I vow from here on out to blog for you guys as much as is humanly possible from now on. 


Love her or loathe her, Rosie Fortescue's style doesn't often fall short of to die for. Her fashion sense is always on point, sometimes minus the shoes though I will say. Her debut outfit on the latest series of hit reality TV show Made In Chelsea, was a gorgeous Beach Candy kaftan, and a necklace from Mawi that just NEEDS to be a part of my jewellery collection. 




Unfortunately I couldn't find the necklace on the Mawi website, so I'm assuming it's a piece from an older collection, but this is probably a good thing, seeing as just one piece from them would clear my bank account!

But for those of you who can afford such luxuries, or if you just fancy drooling over some high end eclectic jewellery, here are a few of my favourite pieces from their online store. 


Hexagon Foil And Snake Chain Necklace £525




Pyramid And Pearl Necklace £475






Claw Set Crystal And Spike Long Necklace £405

(Images courtesy of Mawi)


What do you think..worth the splurge?


ChloƩ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want.Wall © 2014