Slideshow

...

Wednesday 14 November 2012

BELLA SORELLA CREAM FRILL BLOUSE

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hey dolls, 

I'm always looking for new places to shop, so a few weeks ago my beautiful best friend and I visited Loughton High Street in Essex. 

Made famous by the cast of TOWIE, it's home to Lydia Bright's fashion boutique, Bella Sorella, where I managed to snap up something I'd had my eye on for a while. I bought their Cream Frill Blouse, which, if you're a regular reader, you'll recognise from a previous post about my Bella Sorella wishlist items.





Cream Frill Blouse £55 Bella Sorella, Shorts £32 Topshop, Bumble Bee Necklace (past season) Primark

The sheer cream coloured blouse has an unusual but stunning frill neck, and is a versatile piece that I know I'll wear time and again, matched with skinnies or patterned shorts and tights. You can have it tucked in or leave it hanging loose depending on what you wear it with, and it's one of those wardrobe staples that you can dress up or down. 


So okay, hands up, I do own a lot of sheer blouses, but as I said they're a staple piece. And who can really have enough sheer blouses, really?! 


It was £55, but I'd ummed and ahhed over getting it for such a long time, so when I saw it I just had to have it! 


What do you think girls? What would you wear it with?


ChloƩ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want.Wall © 2014